Amazing Oriental Massage!
LOCATION: Lower level of the Savannah Mall between Lane Bryant and Bass Pro Shop / Outdoor World.
Our firm comprises a professional team of State Licensed Massage
Therapists dedicated to providing the highest level of service. We welcome walk-in customers and appointments. Gift Certificates
Benefits of massage:
- Increases circulation,
allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Stimulates the flow of
lymph, the body's natural defense system, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has
been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer.
- Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves
the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin.
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Reduces recovery time,
helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
endorphins - the body's natural painkiller - and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to
control and relieve pain.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and realign
scar tissue after healing has occurred.
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with
low back pain.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range
- Assists with shorter labor for expectant mothers, as well as less need for medication, less depression
and anxiety, and shorter hospital stays.
Our phone number is very easy to remember: 33-55-11-0